Easy Pantry S’mores On the Survival Grill
Easy Pantry S’mores
On the Grill
Just 3 ingredients and you’ll have a way to turn the next power outage into an “indoor camping trip” for the kids.
Ingredient list for 6 s’mores:
Six graham crackers, halved to make 12 pieces.
72 chocolate chips 12 for each s’more.
Six tablespoons marshmallow crème.
Oven mitt or hot pad or both
Wooden pizza board, great for outdoor food prep, but optional
Step by step directions:
1. Place six graham cracker halves on a large piece of foil that can be folded into a packet.
2. Center each cracker with a generous tablespoon of marshmallow crème.
3. Top each crème with a dozen chocolate chips.
4. Place remaining crackers on top.
5. Close tightly to form a grille sized packet.
6. Preheat covered survival grill with regulator opened to 1/2 position.
7. Turn off heat. Place packet on grill and replace cover. S’mores are ready to be eaten in 3 to 4 minutes.
Tip: Remember that the grill temperature is lowered by removing the lid and increased by leaving the lid in place and allowing time for the temperature to increase. A good practice to assure even baking is to check the thermometer every 5 minutes.
From the test kitchen of Robinson Crusoe Recipes